Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Dogs On The Internet!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dearest Cherie,
    Here's the thing. There is this 'Dogs On The Internet' thread on the Rocket City Records Message Board and recently dogs from all over the world have been showing up there!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] CCan ya guess why they've CCome!!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=105

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Does any one know if this is Cherie Currie's doggy?
    A perfect "best friend" for the Chainsaw Chick I would think!
    I'll bet I know what he's listening to on those headphones!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...05/t/98/p/3#50

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    He looks like a happy dog Gus. If he is not Cherie's he can follow me home!
    I like your dog avatar by the way. Why no avatars on this board? Just wondering.
    Todd

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, that is such a cute doggie! I love it!

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Folks!
    He is a cute doggy huh CCfan?!?! How is your doggy, Comet, doing btw?
    I'm glad you like my avatar Todd! We were told there would be no avatars on this board because they tend to slow things down! Other Hostboard boards allow them but this board is generally more active than most!

    Visit and post on 'Dogs On The Internet' anytime! Feel free to add your own DogToon images too!
    It's a cheap thrill and a half IMO! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "NEVER BE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT YOU FEEL"

    Cherie Cherie Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks soooo much for contributing to the
    'Dogs On The Internet' [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I love it!
    AND you!!!!
    Your fan always,
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...05/t/98/p/3#52

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=3>If I was a dog</font>
    <font size=5>I'd be a RUNAWAY dog!!!!</font>
    4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    http://www.interisland.net/animalshe...away%20dog.gif

    <marquee> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that one Gus!

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    HI CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    My unused CCanine C.C. Fever song verse came in very handy here!
    The doggy picture is on my Rocket City Record 'Dogs On The Internet' thread as well.
    Check it out... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ...There are some other cool threads there too.
    It's great to be able to include images WITH your posts, 4 sure!

    And ANYBODY can join the fun, any time!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=105

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I keep on singing 'bout C.C.
    Singing like the dog that I am
    and I'm gonna keep on singing
    until I hear her tell me to scram!

    http://www.funnyclicks.com/funnyclic...og_singing.jpg

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic